Sunday, March 20, 2011

SHARING IS CARING ,,


Sometimes On my journeys I find Espeacially SICK talents-
Ones who still reside in the underground & are pulling off AMAZING tricks with their music.
Relatively undiscovered artists that I feel are going to be HUGE one day..
It is these artists I tend to keep to myself rather SELFISHLY i suppose..
But i dont give a FUCK; Its kinda like a little experiment I find these artists and i enjoy watching the progress
From Bedroom to Mainstage and and across the world.
One artist I have been watching for about a Year is BONG..
Some more experienced Hunters & Gatherers might know of him- Others Wont.
I have been talkin to him for a while now and he is well keen to "Play On"
So I think its time I let the rest of you guys know.
BONG IS THE MOTHERFUCKING BEE'S KNEE CAPS !


Latest tracks by BongDubstep

No comments:

Post a Comment